The Temasek Foundation Leadership Enrichment and Regional Networking (TF LEaRN) Programme at NUS nurtures the next generation of Asian leaders by providing opportunities for cultural exchange, networking, community engagement and leadership development.
The programme will cover all expenses and takes place at NUS during the students exchange in Semester 1 (August – December 2017).
Scholarship Requirements :
- This scholarship is eligible for students in their 3rd – 6th semester
- Will not join the Community Service in Universitas Gadjah Mada during August to December 2017
- Students must read 3-4 modules in NUS and must obtain a minimum overall Cumulative Average Point (CAP) of 3.0 out of 5.0 during their exchange in NUS
- Students are required to spend a minimum of 15 hours on at least one community involvement project in Singapore
- Students will be hosted by NUS TF LEARN scholars and also can consider joining the Host Family Programme and the Student Buddy Programme and the Student Buddy Programme offered by the Office of Student Affairs
- Students are required to share their experience and learning with fellow students in their home countries and with fellow LEARN scholars through seminars other platforms.
- Students are required to help promote the TF LEARN Programme when called upon by the NUS IRO
- Students are required to participate in the following events and may be called by the NUS IRO to help organize the events:
- Introductory Briefing
- Temasek Learning Journey
- Service Learning Workshop
- TF Learn Young Asian Leaders Forum
Click this link for the latest NUS Student Exchange Information Sheet which contains important information on module restrictions, application procedures required supporting documents, deadlines, visa application, etc.