Visiting Program To Indonesia “Explore Jogja” is an inter-cultural educational program that serves to provide an understanding about the culture and society of its participants. This program enables participants to learn both the Indonesian language and culture alongside exploring the city of Yogyakarta and its surroundings. This program is also beneficial in preparing and building the framework of the ASEAN Community 2015.
- Basic Indonesian language
- Cultural tour around the city of Yogyakarta (i.e. Keraton, Borobudur, Prambanan)
- Learn Indonesian traditional dance and making Batik
- Learn Javanese traditional music (gamelan)
- The opportunity to practice the Indonesian language first-hand with the locals in their everyday lives
- Certificate of participation in the program from the Centre for Southeast Asian Social Studies Gadjah Mada University
For further information, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject "Visiting Program: Explore Yogyakarta".