Center for Southeast Asian Social Studies’ International Internship program provides the opportunity to gain substantive experience in the chosen field for undergraduate and graduate students by building networks with researchers and experts in Southeast Asia social studies, learning to write, practice, and research, and many more.
Click here to download the intern guide.
- Have an interest in social studies and Southeast Asia studies
- Easily get along and work together in teams
- Have ability to read, write, understand, and speak English
- Have a willingness to undergo this unpaid internship for at least two months
- Internship certificate
- Insights on Southeast Asia
- Network with researchers and experts in Southeast Asia social studies
- Skill on practicing research and writing research.
- Consultation of research / thesis with the researchers and experts
- Fill in the attendance list every day (±4 hours work)
- Write at least two website articles, submitted at the end of the internship.
- Be involved in CESASS’ activities
- Conduct individual activitie(s) in chosen field
- Be responsible with the tasks
- Leave messages when leaving
- Maintain cleanliness and comfort of the office
20 hours / week x 12 weeks = 240 hours (3 months)
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “International Internship”.